When should you follow this training program?
When you want to become a Transformational Guide and learn how you need to guide people under difficult conditions.
Key topics covered
There are six trainings offered in The Way Of The Sherpa® Program.
What are the characteristics and the values of a high-performing team? Politics and power play often play a negative role in the employee development and the promotion cycle! Psychological safety will help you both on the development, as well as on the ownership side, in building your high-performing team. How comfortable and driven are you to win tribes over? You will need to use the Guidance Map© and the Six Chambers Model© to get the organization’s history and orthodoxies clear. To finalize, we will look at how relaxed you remain under conflict and aggressive behavior.
Why Is This Training Program Different?
- Some of the challenges you are confronted with are not solvable using ‘normal approaches’, standard methodologies and tools. In fact “Transformation”, when looked at in its full maturity, is a very broad domain.
- The full program follows a logical pattern, to help you keep your overview and to connect the dots.
- We give you some pre-read work and ask you to prepare your own case.
- We give you a detailed syllabus, but only show the models ‘real live’ that will help you to get your head (and hands) around the topics you are facing.
- You will also learn how your peers in other organizations are doing and what they face.
We look at your challenges in a down-to-earth and pragmatic way, allowing multiple angles, and using the experience of the participants and the trainer.
Most of all, we liberate what is inside you, but what you don’t yet understand or show, in order to deal with the topics at hand.
- Project Managers, Program Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Change Agents, Facilitators Of Transformation, Organizational Designers and Business Coaches.
- HR Practitioners, Line Managers often involved in projects and/or programs.
- Medior, Senior and Principal Level in these fields.
Marc Van Obberghen, Strategic Transformational Leader & Seasoned Organizational Guide.
Duration & Dates
- This is a 12-day training.
- Starting at 09.00 am till 17.00 pm. Precise dates, per period can be found on our website.
- The training material is in The training however is given in the Dutch or English language, depending on the class you follow.
- The total price for this 12-day training program equals € 6.860, Excl. VAT. Including drinks, lunch, four books, the training material, and additional reading material.
- This training can be followed, using the KMO Portefeuille.
- Our License Number is DV.O216943.
We try to use a training location in the center of the regions where the trainees come from.
The complete invoice amount is due before the start date of the training. And needs to be paid no later than one month in advance of the start date of the training.
In case of cancellation, there will be no refunds. A colleague however can take your place.
The Way Of The Sherpa® Program is © 2018 Vade Ad Cor. All rights reserved. No part of the training may be reproduced, communicated or disseminated without Vade Ad Cor’s prior and written authorization. By participating in the training you confirm that The Way Of The Sherpa® Program is Vade Ad Cor’s exclusive (intellectual) property.
Inscriptio: A division of Vade Ad Cor.
Download the program Need help? Back to overview