When should you follow this training?
When you want to understand what truly motivates people and why they will stay or leave your organization?
Key topics covered
Mental models in dealing with the VUCA world. Dealing with shocked employees and helping them to recover. The pure essence of the relationship between values and sustained organizational success. Connecting the inside to the outside and the individual to the collective. Which people stay connected to the organization during heavy change tracks. Requirements to build thriving organizations.
Why Is This Training Program Different?
- Some of the challenges you are confronted with are not solvable using ‘normal approaches’, standard methodologies and tools. In fact “Business Transformation”, when looked at in its full maturity, is a very broad domain.
- The full program follows a logical pattern, to help you keep your overview and to connect the dots.
- We give you some pre-read work and ask you to prepare your own case relating to the specific training you will be attending.
- We give you a detailed syllabus, but only show the models ‘real live’ that will help you to get your head (and hands) around the topics you are facing.
- You will also learn how your peers in other organizations are doing and what they face.
We look at your challenges in a down-to-earth and pragmatic way, allowing multiple angles, and using the experience of the participants and the trainer.
Most of all, we liberate what is inside you, but what you don’t yet understand or show, in order to deal with the topics at hand.
- Business Analysts, Project Managers, Program Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Change Agents, Facilitators Of Transformation, Organizational Designers and Business Coaches.
- HR Practitioners, Line Managers often involved in projects and/or programs.
- Medior and Senior Level in these fields.
The main topics we will handle, refer to and/or look at are:
- Mental models to deal with the VUCA world. Some reflections on matrix organizations, the agility hype, and learning
- Understanding that there might have been organizational trauma. How to deal with shocked employees? Helping them to
look at fears and trauma.
- The link between values and sustained organizational success. Going from values, to beliefs, ... to behaviors.
- Something on “inferred experiences”. Understanding how individuals and organizations can be at different levels of
- Understanding the seven levels of human consciousness, and the three stages of mind development.
- Who will stay connected under heavy change?
- Four types of reactions to change. How some prefer stability and some prefer change.
- Guiding research results on the relationship between change effectiveness, engagement, and turnover risk of your staff.
- Implementing whole system change. Connecting the inside to the outside and the individual to the collective.
- Finally, let’s look into the nine steps in the cultural transformation process.
Marc Van Obberghen, Strategic Transformational Leader & Seasoned Organizational Guide.
Duration & Dates
- This is a 3-day training.
- Starting at 09.00 am till 17.00 pm. Precise dates, per period can be found on our website.
- The training material is in English. The training however is given in the Dutch language.
- € 2.180, Excl. VAT. Including drinks, lunch, one book, the training material, and additional reading material.
- This training can be followed, using the KMO Portefeuille.
- Our License Number is DV.O216943.
We try to use a training location in the center of the regions where the trainees come from.
The complete invoice amount is due before the start date of the training. And needs to be paid no later than one month in advance of the start date of the training.
In case of cancellation, there will be no refunds. A colleague however can take your place.
Carve (Y)our Future® Program is © 2018 Vade Ad Cor. All rights reserved. No part of the training may be reproduced, communicated or disseminated without Vade Ad Cor’s prior and written authorization. By participating in the training you confirm that Carve (Y)our Future® Program is Vade Ad Cor’s exclusive (intellectual) property.
Download brochure Need help? Back to overview