When should you follow this training?
When you want to understand what truly motivates people and why they will stay or leave your organization?
Key topics covered
The pure essence on the relationship between values and sustained organizational success. Connecting the inside to the outside and the individual to the collective. Mental models in dealing with the VUCA world. Which people stay connected to the organization during heavy change tracks. Dealing with shocked employees and helping them to recover. Requirements to build thriving organizations. What nature teaches us on healthy environments? Something on respecting the university of life alumni.
Why Is This Training Program Different?
- Some of the challenges you are confronted with are not solvable using ‘normal approaches’, standard methodologies and tools. In fact “Business Transformation”, when looked at in its full maturity, is a very broad domain.
- The full program follows a logical pattern, to help you keep your overview and to connect the dots.
- We give you some pre-read work and ask you to prepare your own case relating to the specific training you will be attending.
- We give you a detailed syllabus, but only show the models ‘real live’ that will help you to get your head (and hands) around the topics you are facing.
- You will also learn how your peers in other organizations are doing and what they face.
We look at your challenges in a down to earth and pragmatic way, allowing multiple angles, using the experience of the participants and the trainer.
Most of all, we liberate what is inside you, but what you don’t yet understand or show, in order to deal with the topics at hand.
- Business Analysts, Project Managers, Program Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Change Agents, Facilitators Of Transformation, Organizational Designers and Business Coaches.
- HR Practitioners, Line Managers often involved in projects and/or programs.
- Medior and Senior Level in these fields.
The main topics we will handle, refer to and/or look at are:
- Key observations on how people choose and which fights they want to fight using the Two Factor theory.
- From values, to beliefs … to behaviors.
- Understanding how individuals and organizations can be at different levels of development. Understanding the levels of consciousness and the stages of mind development.
- Connecting the inside to the outside and the individual to the collective.
- Links to views on character and presence.
- How anxiety rules the VUCA world. And why you need to understand the Employee Maturity & Dependency model.
- Reflections on matrix organizations, the agility hype and learning cultures.
- Four types of reactions to change. How some prefer stability and some prefer change.
- Guiding research results on the relation between change effectiveness, engagement and turnover risk of your staff.
- How to deal with shocked employees. Helping them to look at fears and trauma.
- What nature teaches us on healthy environments to thrive and grow in?
- Looking at the soil, the space for growth, parasites, young and old trees. Reflections on what is left from the original sample and if co–existence is even allowed?
- Something on respect for those who went through the university of life and on heaving enough “beautiful” people!
Marc Van Obberghen, Seasoned Business Transformation Practitioner & Coach.
Duration & Dates
- This is a 2 day training.
- Starting at 09.00 am till 17.00 pm. Precise dates, per period can be found on our website.
- Training material in English, training given in the Dutch language.
- € 1.400, Excl. VAT. Including drinks, luxury breads, dessert and additional reading material.
- This training can be followed, using the KMO Portefeuille.
- Our License Number is DV.O216943.
We use different training locations around Leuven.
Upon subscription, you will receive the precise location based on the training and date you have chosen.
The complete invoice amount is due before the start date of the training. And needs to be paid no later than one month in advance of the start date of the training.
In case of cancellation, there will be no refunds. A colleague however can take your place.
Carve (Y)our Future® Program is © 2018 Vade Ad Cor. All rights reserved. No part of the training may be reproduced, communicated or disseminated without Vade Ad Cor’s prior and written authorization. By participating in the training you confirm that Carve (Y)our Future® Program is Vade Ad Cor’s exclusive (intellectual) property.