When should you follow this training?
When you want to better understand what culture is and how (un) changeable it is. Plus, how organizational models can help you to build a more thriving culture.
Key topics covered
Differences in culture globally and derived checklist to scan organizations in their basic form. Intro to different organizational models helping us to look deeper into organizational culture. Inferred experiences and their relation to organizational trauma. Elements of organizational culture. Who you hire, fire and promote will say a lot. Nine steps in cultural transformation taking into account whole system change. Deeper on values, cultural entropy and its impact on organizational performance. How to rebuild organizations and allowing living systems to grow and thrive.
Why Is This Training Program Different?
- Some of the challenges you are confronted with are not solvable using ‘normal approaches’, standard methodologies and tools. In fact “Business Transformation”, when looked at in its full maturity, is a very broad domain.
- The full program follows a logical pattern, to help you keep your overview and to connect the dots.
- We give you some pre-read work and ask you to prepare your own case relating to the specific training you will be attending.
- We give you a detailed syllabus, but only show the models ‘real live’ that will help you to get your head (and hands) around the topics you are facing.
- You will also learn how your peers in other organizations are doing and what they face.
We look at your challenges in a down to earth and pragmatic way, allowing multiple angles, using the experience of the participants and the trainer.
Most of all, we liberate what is inside you, but what you don’t yet understand or show, in order to deal with the topics at hand.
- Business Analysts, Project Managers, Program Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Change Agents, Facilitators Of Transformation, Organizational Designers and Business Coaches.
- HR Practitioners, Line Managers often involved in projects and/or programs.
- Medior and Senior Level in these fields.
The main topics we will handle, refer to and/or look at are:
- Intro to various organizational models, such as the Organizational Atmosphere & Vitality model, the Competing Values Framework, Mechanic & Organic cultures, the Resilience Indicator, etc.
- Understanding cultural differences globally. Using this knowledge to fast scan an organizational culture and the impact on the required change process.
- Do you understand the informal organizational chart? Is the leadership willing to change? How strong do inferred experiences still play?
- Diving deeper on cultural content and organizational subcultures. How artifacts explain part of the organizational culture.
- Reflections on merging organizational cultures.
- Some high level and detailed checklists to use.
- Who you hire, fire and promote explains your organizational culture. How the executive team leads the way, or not…!
- Or, the difference between aspired and practiced values. Some reflections on what engaged employees want to experience.
- Nine steps in cultural transformation taking into account whole system change.
- Deeper on values, cultural entropy and its impact on organizational performance and sustainable success.
- Bringing nature back in your organization and understanding that transformation takes time.
- How to allow living systems to grow and thrive?
Marc Van Obberghen, Seasoned Business Transformation Practitioner & Coach.
Duration & Dates
- This is a 4 day training.
- Starting at 09.00 am till 17.00 pm. Precise dates, per period can be found on our website.
- Training material in English, training given in the Dutch language.
- € 2.650, Excl. VAT. Including drinks, luxury breads, dessert and additional reading material.
- This training can be followed, using the KMO Portefeuille.
- Our License Number is DV.O216943.
We use different training locations around Leuven.
Upon subscription, you will receive the precise location based on the training and date you have chosen.
The complete invoice amount is due before the start date of the training. And needs to be paid no later than one month in advance of the start date of the training.
In case of cancellation, there will be no refunds. A colleague however can take your place.
Carve (Y)our Future® Program is © 2018 Vade Ad Cor. All rights reserved. No part of the training may be reproduced, communicated or disseminated without Vade Ad Cor’s prior and written authorization. By participating in the training you confirm that Carve (Y)our Future® Program is Vade Ad Cor’s exclusive (intellectual) property.