When should you follow this training?
When you want to better understand that you need a different focus for all your impacted groups and that resistance is a very natural and manageable state.
Key topics covered
Linking psychological profiling, team dynamics and communication to resistance related topics. Understanding two useful change models relating to resistance. Several models for sponsor and stakeholder resistance mapping. How people look and adapt to change. Deeply understanding the grief cycle. Deeper insights on the link between neuroscience and resistance. Dealing with the broader organization during the change. Which “troops” should be deployed when and why? The fun in negotiating with difficult people.
Why Is This Training Program Different?
- Some of the challenges you are confronted with are not solvable using ‘normal approaches’, standard methodologies and tools. In fact “Business Transformation”, when looked at in its full maturity, is a very broad domain.
- The full program follows a logical pattern, to help you keep your overview and to connect the dots.
- We give you some pre-read work and ask you to prepare your own case relating to the specific training you will be attending.
- We give you a detailed syllabus, but only show the models ‘real live’ that will help you to get your head (and hands) around the topics you are facing.
- You will also learn how your peers in other organizations are doing and what they face.
We look at your challenges in a down to earth and pragmatic way, allowing multiple angles, using the experience of the participants and the trainer.
Most of all, we liberate what is inside you, but what you don’t yet understand or show, in order to deal with the topics at hand.
- Business Analysts, Project Managers, Program Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Change Agents, Facilitators Of Transformation, Organizational Designers and Business Coaches.
- HR Practitioners, Line Managers often involved in projects and/or programs.
- Junior, Medior and Senior Level in these fields.
The main topics we will handle, refer to and/or look at are:
- The change project and resistance will be different depending on organizational characteristics.
- Linking psychological profiling, team dynamics and communication to resistance related topics.
- Some useful change management views as an intro, such as Who Moved My Cheese, Switch, Theory U, etc.
- Different sponsor & stakeholder resistance mapping methods.
- Understanding that people look differently at and have different adaptation speeds to, change.
- Understanding grief and some deeper insights on resistance. Looking into some key models such as Kübler Ross and Rick Maurer’s Wall Of Resistance.
- Neuroscience and resistance explained, based on the SCARF model.
- How will you handle resistance, taking into account emotional games and the drama triangle?
- Which troops do we send in, when and why?
- Something on dealing with one tribe at a time!
- The story of the dominant organizational frames.
- Declaration of freedom means that they can “opt in” or “opt out”, so past experiences are crucially important.
- If the heart goes along, action follows.
- For the “die-hards”, negotiating with difficult people.
Marc Van Obberghen, Seasoned Business Transformation Practitioner & Coach.
Duration & Dates
- This is a 3 day training.
- Starting at 09.00 am till 17.00 pm. Precise dates, per period can be found on our website.
- Training material in English, training given in the Dutch language.
- € 2.050, Excl. VAT. Including drinks, luxury breads, dessert and additional reading material.
- This training can be followed, using the KMO Portefeuille.
- Our License Number is DV.O216943.
We use different training locations around Leuven.
Upon subscription, you will receive the precise location based on the training and date you have chosen.
The complete invoice amount is due before the start date of the training. And needs to be paid no later than one month in advance of the start date of the training.
In case of cancellation, there will be no refunds. A colleague however can take your place.
Carve (Y)our Future® Program is © 2018 Vade Ad Cor. All rights reserved. No part of the training may be reproduced, communicated or disseminated without Vade Ad Cor’s prior and written authorization. By participating in the training you confirm that Carve (Y)our Future® Program is Vade Ad Cor’s exclusive (intellectual) property.