When should you follow this training?
When you want to better understand that you need a different focus for all your impacted groups and that resistance is a very natural and manageable state.
Key topics covered
Linking psychological profiling, team dynamics, and communication to resistance-related topics. Understanding two easy-to-use change models relating to resistance. Several models for sponsor and stakeholder resistance mapping. How do people look and adapt to change. Deeply understanding the grief cycle. Deeper insights on the link between neuroscience and resistance. The fun in negotiating with difficult people.
Why Is This Training Program Different?
- Some of the challenges you are confronted with are not solvable using ‘normal approaches’, standard methodologies and tools. In fact “Business Transformation”, when looked at in its full maturity, is a very broad domain.
- The full program follows a logical pattern, to help you keep your overview and to connect the dots.
- We give you some pre-read work and ask you to prepare your own case relating to the specific training you will be attending.
- We give you a detailed syllabus, but only show the models ‘real live’ that will help you to get your head (and hands) around the topics you are facing.
- You will also learn how your peers in other organizations are doing and what they face.
We look at your challenges in a down-to-earth and pragmatic way, allowing multiple angles, and using the experience of the participants and the trainer.
Most of all, we liberate what is inside you, but what you don’t yet understand or show, in order to deal with the topics at hand.
- Business Analysts, Project Managers, Program Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Change Agents, Facilitators Of Transformation, Organizational Designers and Business Coaches.
- HR Practitioners, Line Managers often involved in projects and/or programs.
- Junior, Medior and Senior Level in these fields.
The main topics we will handle, refer to and/or look at are:
- The change project and the to-be-expected resistance will be different depending on organizational characteristics.
- Linking psychological profiling, team dynamics, and communication to resistance-related topics.
- Understanding the ladder of inference and the important story of dominant organizational frames.
- We need to look into the adaptation curve, the grief cycle, and the drama triangle, as they are key in understanding
- Let us start practicing two easy-to-use but highly effective change management models...!
- Different sponsor & stakeholder resistance mapping methods, and how and when to use them.
- Some deeper insights using Rick Maurer’s three levels of resistance...!
- Neuroscience and resistance deeper explained, based on the SCARF model.
- There is a “big fish” to deal with, so we need to have the authentic and false, yes and no, very clear for ourselves.
- For the “die-hards”, a short intro in negotiating with difficult people.
Marc Van Obberghen, Strategic Transformational Leader & Seasoned Organizational Guide.
Duration & Dates
- This is a 3-day training.
- Starting at 09.00 am till 17.00 pm. Precise dates, per period can be found on our website.
- The training material is in English. The training however is given in the Dutch language.
- € 2.180, Excl. VAT. Including drinks, lunch, one book, the training material, and additional reading material.
- This training can be followed, using the KMO Portefeuille.
- Our License Number is DV.O216943.
We try to use a training location in the center of the regions where the trainees come from.
The complete invoice amount is due before the start date of the training. And needs to be paid no later than one month in advance of the start date of the training.
In case of cancellation, there will be no refunds. A colleague however can take your place.
Carve (Y)our Future® Program is © 2018 Vade Ad Cor. All rights reserved. No part of the training may be reproduced, communicated or disseminated without Vade Ad Cor’s prior and written authorization. By participating in the training you confirm that Carve (Y)our Future® Program is Vade Ad Cor’s exclusive (intellectual) property.