When should you follow this training?
When you want to better understand how change management relates to business-cultural transformation, organizational design, strategy development, and execution.
Key topics covered
Understanding the broader picture surrounding change management. Key parameters impacting the complexity of change. Often used change models each using different angles of view. Key elements in change management. Two types of change managers. Building your change management team and network.
Why Is This Training Program Different?
- Some of the challenges you are confronted with are not solvable using ‘normal approaches’, standard methodologies and tools. In fact “Business Transformation”, when looked at in its full maturity, is a very broad domain.
- The full program follows a logical pattern, to help you keep your overview and to connect the dots.
- We give you some pre-read work and ask you to prepare your own case relating to the specific training you will be attending.
- We give you a detailed syllabus, but only show the models ‘real live’ that will help you to get your head (and hands) around the topics you are facing.
- You will also learn how your peers in other organizations are doing and what they face.
We look at your challenges in a down-to-earth and pragmatic way, allowing multiple angles, and using the experience of the participants and the trainer.
Most of all, we liberate what is inside you, but what you don’t yet understand or show, in order to deal with the topics at hand.
- Business Analysts, Project Managers, Program Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Change Agents, Facilitators Of Transformation, Organizational Designers and Business Coaches.
- HR Practitioners, Line Managers often involved in projects and/or programs.
- Junior, Medior and Senior Level in these fields.
The main topics we will handle, refer to and/or look at are:
- Understanding the difference between change management and business transformation.
- The broader picture, is something you need to have crystal clear, to get interconnected with the other functional domains,
present in the Transformation Office!
- The change challenges will be more complex depending on certain organizational characteristics.
- We will first look into some older, but also some academic and some philosophic change management models, in order to
prepare you thoroughly.
- Then we will take a deeper dive into two easy-to-use but highly effective change management models...!
- We explore further some key elements in our relationship with the project and the implementation teams.
- Understanding all “types ” of change managers, which are considered key for important change tracks, is fundamental.
- How to select and/or build your change management team and change network.
- Understanding that people look differently at, and have different adaptation speeds to, change.
- The key success factors in change management.
Marc Van Obberghen, Strategic Transformational Leader & Seasoned Organizational Guide.
Duration & Dates
- This is a 3-day training.
- Starting at 09.00 am till 17.00 pm. Precise dates, per period can be found on our website.
- The training material is in English. The training however is given in the Dutch language.
- € 2.180, Excl. VAT. Including drinks, lunch, one book, the training material, and additional reading material.
- This training can be followed, using the KMO Portefeuille.
- Our License Number is DV.O216943.
We try to use a training location in the center of the regions where the trainees come from.
The complete invoice amount is due before the start date of the training. And needs to be paid no later than one month in advance of the start date of the training.
In case of cancellation, there will be no refunds. A colleague however can take your place.
Carve (Y)our Future® Program is © 2018 Vade Ad Cor. All rights reserved. No part of the training may be reproduced, communicated or disseminated without Vade Ad Cor’s prior and written authorization. By participating in the training you confirm that Carve (Y)our Future® Program is Vade Ad Cor’s exclusive (intellectual) property.