When should you follow this training?
When you want to better understand how change management relates to business - cultural transformation, organizational design, strategy development and execution.
Key topics covered
Understanding the broader picture surrounding change management. Key parameters impacting the complexity of change. Often used change models each using different angles of view. Key elements in change management. Two types of change managers. Building your change management team and network. Basic required knowledge on psychological profiling, communication, motivation & team dynamics for change practitioners. Short intro to understanding grief, resistance and the working of the brain during change.
Why Is This Training Program Different?
- Some of the challenges you are confronted with are not solvable using ‘normal approaches’, standard methodologies and tools. In fact “Business Transformation”, when looked at in its full maturity, is a very broad domain.
- The full program follows a logical pattern, to help you keep your overview and to connect the dots.
- We give you some pre-read work and ask you to prepare your own case relating to the specific training you will be attending.
- We give you a detailed syllabus, but only show the models ‘real live’ that will help you to get your head (and hands) around the topics you are facing.
- You will also learn how your peers in other organizations are doing and what they face.
We look at your challenges in a down to earth and pragmatic way, allowing multiple angles, using the experience of the participants and the trainer.
Most of all, we liberate what is inside you, but what you don’t yet understand or show, in order to deal with the topics at hand.
- Business Analysts, Project Managers, Program Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Change Agents, Facilitators Of Transformation, Organizational Designers and Business Coaches.
- HR Practitioners, Line Managers often involved in projects and/or programs.
- Junior, Medior and Senior Level in these fields.
The main topics we will handle, refer to and/or look at are:
- Understanding the different types of change and how they fit into the broader picture.
- Parameters impacting the complexity of change.
- Often used change models, each using a different angle of view, such as, but not limited to, Kotter 8 Steps, Prosci - Adkar, Switch, Theory U, etc.
- Key elements in change management and the relationship towards PMO and the implementation teams.
- Selecting and building your change management team & change network.
- All types and shapes of change managers and which types are considered key for important tracks.
- Basic required knowledge for change managers on psychological profiling, communication, motivation and team dynamics.
- Understanding that people look differently at, and have different adaptation speeds to, change.
- Short intro to understanding grief and some deeper insights on resistance.
- Looking into some key models such as Kübler Ross, Rick Maurer’s Wall Of Resistance, SCARF, etc.
- The working of the brain under stress or after trauma and its impact on organizational change projects.
- The important story of dominant organizational frames and the key success factors in change management.
Marc Van Obberghen, Strategic Transformational Leader & Seasoned Organizational Guide.
Duration & Dates
- This is a 2 day training.
- Starting at 09.00 am till 17.00 pm. Precise dates, per period can be found on our website.
- The training material is in English. The training however is given in the Dutch language.
- € 1.520, Excl. VAT. Including drinks, luxury breads, dessert, one book and additional reading material.
- This training can be followed, using the KMO Portefeuille.
- Our License Number is DV.O216943.
We try to use a training location in the center of the regions where the trainees come from.
The complete invoice amount is due before the start date of the training. And needs to be paid no later than one month in advance of the start date of the training.
In case of cancellation, there will be no refunds. A colleague however can take your place.
Carve (Y)our Future® Program is © 2018 Vade Ad Cor. All rights reserved. No part of the training may be reproduced, communicated or disseminated without Vade Ad Cor’s prior and written authorization. By participating in the training you confirm that Carve (Y)our Future® Program is Vade Ad Cor’s exclusive (intellectual) property.
Training 2: Basics On Change Management
28/04 & 29/04
|Event Date||28-04-2022 9:00 am|