When should you follow this training?
When you want to understand how knowing your environment, good strategy execution and trusted advisory will help you to sell and run transformation programs.
Key topics covered
A lot of strategic initiatives fail. So, you need to understand the “DIE” law. Know that you will encounter some bad guys on your strategy execution path. Let’s look at how influence and power used in your organization? As trusted advisors we mindfully hold space, builds trust and understand that resistance is a natural state. But how? Inadequate setting and fulfillment of expectations cause failed programs. Good contracting is the solution to that. The voice of judgement, cynicism and fear might play when you sell. How to deal with this.
Why Is This Training Program Different?
- Some of the challenges you are confronted with are not solvable using ‘normal approaches’, standard methodologies and tools. In fact “Business Transformation”, when looked at in its full maturity, is a very broad domain.
- The full program follows a logical pattern, to help you keep your overview and to connect the dots.
- We give you some pre-read work and ask you to prepare your own case relating to the specific training you will be attending.
- We give you a detailed syllabus, but only show the models ‘real live’ that will help you to get your head (and hands) around the topics you are facing.
- You will also learn how your peers in other organizations are doing and what they face.
We look at your challenges in a down-to-earth and pragmatic way, allowing multiple angles, and using the experience of the participants and the trainer.
Most of all, we liberate what is inside you, but what you don’t yet understand or show, in order to deal with the topics at hand.
- Business Analysts, Project Managers, Program Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Change Agents, Facilitators Of Transformation, Organizational Designers and Business Coaches.
- HR Practitioners, Line Managers often involved in projects and/or programs.
- Senior and Principal Level in these fields.
The main topics we will handle, refer to and/or look at are:
- What the heck are... advancers?
- Understanding the “DIE” law will help you to understand why strategy execution is difficult.
- There might be some bad guys on your path towards strategy execution.
- To warm up, understand that there are six key influencing principles.
- Different people use different decision-making processes. They can be based on instinct, subconscious beliefs, conscious
beliefs, values, intuition, and inspiration.
- Why learning to mindfully hold space is probably “the key skill” for business transformation practitioners!
- What is the essence of trusted advisory in your view? And how does the shift to the new happens?
- Most people feel uncomfortable while selling change. So, it’s important to understand the difference between selling,
persuading, influencing & manipulating.
- How you are treated in the “(pre) contracting” phase will tell you a lot about how the project will evolve...! In case of doubt,
you might have to bail out.
- In critical conversations, and just by listening emphatically and generatively, a new future might emerge...!
Marc Van Obberghen, Strategic Transformational Leader & Seasoned Organizational Guide.
Duration & Dates
- This is a 3-day training.
- Starting at 09.00 am till 17.00 pm. Precise dates, per period can be found on our website.
- The training material is in English. The training however is given in the Dutch language.
- € 2.180, Excl. VAT. Including drinks, lunch, one book, the training material, and additional reading material.
- This training can be followed, using the KMO Portefeuille.
- Our License Number is DV.O216943.
We try to use a training location in the center of the regions where the trainees come from.
The complete invoice amount is due before the start date of the training. And needs to be paid no later than one month in advance of the start date of the training.
In case of cancellation, there will be no refunds. A colleague however can take your place.
Carve (Y)our Future® Program is © 2018 Vade Ad Cor. All rights reserved. No part of the training may be reproduced, communicated or disseminated without Vade Ad Cor’s prior and written authorization. By participating in the training you confirm that Carve (Y)our Future® Program is Vade Ad Cor’s exclusive (intellectual) property.