The Way Of The Sherpa® Program
A lot of business transformational trainings offer you a methodology to look at organizations in a certain way. But who helps you to look at you?
That is where The Way Of The Sherpa® Program kicks in. It focusses on you as a transformational guide and on how you will guide people under difficult conditions.
This 12-day program is conducted over a period of 8 months. It consists of six building blocks, which take you on a development journey to personal growth and can therefore not be followed separately!
In order to participate to this program, an individual one-hour in depth interview will be conducted first.
- T1Understanding Yourself & Your Role As A Guide
- T2About Change & Resistance In Organizations
- T3What Kind Of Climbers Will You Be Guiding?
- T4You Shall Not Harm!
- T5So, You Think You Can Guide?
- T6The Endless Journey In Becoming A Trusted Sherpa!
The Way Of The Sherpa®
- Training 1: 24/10 & 25/10
- Training 2: 28/11 & 29/11
- Training 3: 19/12 & 20/12
- Training 4: 19/01 & 20/01
- Training 5: 16/02 & 17/02
- Training 6: 20/03 & 21/03
|Event Date||24-10-2022 9:00 am|
- Training 1: 14/11 & 15/11
- Training 2: 15/12 & 16/12
- Training 3: 12/01 & 13/01
- Training 4: 13/02 & 14/02
- Training 5: 13/03 & 14/03
- Training 6: 17/04 & 18/04
|Event Date||14-11-2022 9:00 am|
Please note that our trainings can be followed via the principle of the KMO Portefeuille.
Inscriptio is a division of Vade Ad Cor. Inscriptio is a certified KMO Portefeuille training provider under the license number DV.O216943.
The invoices however, will be created under the VAT number of Vade Ad Cor.