When should you follow this training?
When you want to become better at assessing people, understanding how groups function and being more attentive to communication and body language.
Key topics covered
Light to heavy models to use for psychological profiling such as Commedia Dell’ Arte, Insights and DISC. Intro into team dynamics and route causes to potential dysfunctions in teams. Deeper on what makes high performing and top teams different. The crucial importance of trust between group members, allowing shared leadership. The risk related to excessive group think and its potential negative impact. Some basics on motivation. Why feedback and rewards don’t always work. Fundamental need-to-know topics on communication and body language.
Why Is This Training Program Different?
- Some of the challenges you are confronted with are not solvable using ‘normal approaches’, standard methodologies and tools. In fact “Business Transformation”, when looked at in its full maturity, is a very broad domain.
- The full program follows a logical pattern, to help you keep your overview and to connect the dots.
- We give you some pre-read work and ask you to prepare your own case relating to the specific training you will be attending.
- We give you a detailed syllabus, but only show the models ‘real live’ that will help you to get your head (and hands) around the topics you are facing.
- You will also learn how your peers in other organizations are doing and what they face.
We look at your challenges in a down to earth and pragmatic way, allowing multiple angles, using the experience of the participants and the trainer.
Most of all, we liberate what is inside you, but what you don’t yet understand or show, in order to deal with the topics at hand.
- Business Analysts, Project Managers, Program Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Change Agents, Facilitators Of Transformation, Organizational Designers and Business Coaches.
- HR Practitioners, Line Managers often involved in projects and/or programs.
- Medior and Senior Level in these fields.
The main topics we will handle, refer to and/or look at are:
- Reviewing some basic profiling methods, such as Insights, MBTI, DISC and their link to change management projects.
- Looking at team dynamics from a functional and dysfunctional perspective. Understanding the concept of positive energizers and energy drains.
- Understanding high performing teams via Tuckman’s Four Stages model.
- The importance of the trust factor and required steps to enhance group cohesiveness.
- Eight attributes of high performing teams and why you need effective leadership.
- Degree of employee maturity & dependency and understanding I TRAC with regards to integrity.
- Five dysfunctions of a team and why not to use 360° feedback for team development. Individual and team-oriented team effectiveness exercises.
- Group thinking and its risks and an introduction to the “Arrogant Asshole” rule.
- Understanding the levels of human development and what drives people these days.
- Three ways to read the outside world and the four basic communication types. Some pitfalls in communication and how to avoid them.
- Understanding body language, key facial expressions, energetic expressions and body gestures.
- Basics on non-verbal communication.
Marc Van Obberghen, Strategic Transformational Leader & Seasoned Organizational Guide.
Duration & Dates
- This is a 2 day training.
- Starting at 09.00 am till 17.00 pm. Precise dates, per period can be found on our website.
- The training material is in English. The training however is given in the Dutch language.
- € 1.520, Excl. VAT. Including drinks, luxury breads, dessert, one book and additional reading material.
- This training can be followed, using the KMO Portefeuille.
- Our License Number is DV.O216943.
We try to use a training location in the center of the regions where the trainees come from.
The complete invoice amount is due before the start date of the training. And needs to be paid no later than one month in advance of the start date of the training.
In case of cancellation, there will be no refunds. A colleague however can take your place.
Carve (Y)our Future® Program is © 2018 Vade Ad Cor. All rights reserved. No part of the training may be reproduced, communicated or disseminated without Vade Ad Cor’s prior and written authorization. By participating in the training you confirm that Carve (Y)our Future® Program is Vade Ad Cor’s exclusive (intellectual) property.