When should you follow this training?
When you want to understand how authenticity and vulnerability will make you a better leader. And that being authentic will help you to create a meaningful and purpose-driven life.
Key topics covered
The essential story on being authentic and making a living. Something on courage and vulnerability and why you might want to swap the dominant bus driver. Exploring the relationship between leadership and motivation. Gaps in the present and future leadership skills based on recent research. Why do you need strategists to lead transformations. Looking into authentic, serviceable and situational leadership.
Why Is This Training Program Different?
- Some of the challenges you are confronted with are not solvable using ‘normal approaches’, standard methodologies and tools. In fact “Business Transformation”, when looked at in its full maturity, is a very broad domain.
- The full program follows a logical pattern, to help you keep your overview and to connect the dots.
- We give you some pre-read work and ask you to prepare your own case relating to the specific training you will be attending.
- We give you a detailed syllabus, but only show the models ‘real live’ that will help you to get your head (and hands) around the topics you are facing.
- You will also learn how your peers in other organizations are doing and what they face.
We look at your challenges in a down-to-earth and pragmatic way, allowing multiple angles, and using the experience of the participants and the trainer.
Most of all, we liberate what is inside you, but what you don’t yet understand or show, in order to deal with the topics at hand.
- Business Analysts, Project Managers, Program Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Change Agents, Facilitators Of Transformation, Organizational Designers and Business Coaches.
- HR Practitioners, Line Managers often involved in projects and/or programs.
- Senior and Principal Level in these fields.
The main topics we will handle, refer to and/or look at are:
- Standing your ground, being authentic, and still earning your money. Guiding questions and exercises on character and how to present yourself.
- Reflections on being vulnerable and having the courage to change your “dominant bus driver”. Understanding that very
strong leaders allow courageous people, to be vulnerable...!
- The six leadership styles and their motivational impact.
- Leadership skills that are missing today and future leadership skills that need to be, rapidly developed.
- Why you need strategists to lead business transformation. How you can attract them and more importantly, retain them?
- Building collective leadership via Theory U. The challenging path of letting go and letting come, requires a different kind of
listening and observing.
- Core reflections on authentic, serviceable, and situational leadership. Steven Covey’s dependency forms, his seven habits,
and how this leads to effective leadership.
- Becoming an effective leader however, requires much time and effort.
- Something on ... finding your true path...!
- What does nature teaches us about healthy environments to thrive and grow in?
Marc Van Obberghen, Strategic Transformational Leader & Seasoned Organizational Guide.
Duration & Dates
- This is a 3-day training.
- Starting at 09.00 am till 17.00 pm. Precise dates, per period can be found on our website.
- The training material is in English. The training however is given in the Dutch language.
- € 2.180, Excl. VAT. Including drinks, lunch, one book, the training material, and additional reading material.
- This training can be followed, using the KMO Portefeuille.
- Our License Number is DV.O216943.
We try to use a training location in the center of the regions where the trainees come from.
The complete invoice amount is due before the start date of the training. And needs to be paid no later than one month in advance of the start date of the training.
In case of cancellation, there will be no refunds. A colleague however can take your place.
Carve (Y)our Future® Program is © 2018 Vade Ad Cor. All rights reserved. No part of the training may be reproduced, communicated or disseminated without Vade Ad Cor’s prior and written authorization. By participating in the training you confirm that Carve (Y)our Future® Program is Vade Ad Cor’s exclusive (intellectual) property.
Training 7: In Depth On Authenticity, Vulnerability, Leadership & Your Mission In Life
03/10 & 04/10 & 05/10
|Event Date||03-10-2022 9:00 am|