When should you follow this training?
When you want to understand how authenticity and vulnerability will make you a better leader. And that being authentic will help you to create a meaningful and purpose driven life.
Key topics covered
The essential story on being authentic and making a living. The difference between integrity and authenticity. Characteristics of vulnerable people. Something on courage and vulnerability and why you might want to swap the dominant bus driver. Understanding the difference between management and leadership. Exploring the relationship between leadership and motivation. Gaps in the present and future leadership skills based on recent research. Why you need strategists to lead transformations. System leadership is about letting go and letting come? Looking into authentic, serviceable and situational leadership. How effective leadership, based on Steven Covey’s work, helps you to find your true path and make a difference.
Why Is This Training Program Different?
- Some of the challenges you are confronted with are not solvable using ‘normal approaches’, standard methodologies and tools. In fact “Business Transformation”, when looked at in its full maturity, is a very broad domain.
- The full program follows a logical pattern, to help you keep your overview and to connect the dots.
- We give you some pre-read work and ask you to prepare your own case relating to the specific training you will be attending.
- We give you a detailed syllabus, but only show the models ‘real live’ that will help you to get your head (and hands) around the topics you are facing.
- You will also learn how your peers in other organizations are doing and what they face.
We look at your challenges in a down to earth and pragmatic way, allowing multiple angles, using the experience of the participants and the trainer.
Most of all, we liberate what is inside you, but what you don’t yet understand or show, in order to deal with the topics at hand.
- Business Analysts, Project Managers, Program Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Change Agents, Facilitators Of Transformation, Organizational Designers and Business Coaches.
- HR Practitioners, Line Managers often involved in projects and/or programs.
- Senior and Principal Level in these fields.
The main topics we will handle, refer to and/or look at are:
- Standing your ground, being authentic and still earning your money. Guiding questions and exercises on character and how to present yourself.
- Different levels of authenticity resulting in four potential types of … very different clients. Guiding rules on prospects, fans and big fans.
- Self-mastery requires strong change muscles and daring to show integrity. But also understanding when and why you need air cover.
- Reflections on being vulnerable and having the courage to change your “dominant bus driver”. Understanding that very strong leaders allow courageous people to be vulnerable...!
- What should you give up as a leader? Is there a difference between management and leadership? Do we still need both today?
- The six leadership styles and their motivational impact. Leadership skills that are missing today and future leadership skills that need to be, rapidly, developed.
- Intro on transformational leadership and the need for higher leadership consciousness. Transformational, operational and other leadership styles.
- Why you need strategist to reform companies. How you can attract and retain them.
- Two key characteristics of system leaders and how they build collective leadership. Theory U, a challenging path of letting go and letting come, which requires a different kind of listening and observing.
- Core reflections on authentic, serviceable and situational leadership. Steven Covey’s dependency forms, his seven habits and how this leads to effective leadership.
- Key leading questing on finding your true path. And understanding that talents can be blocked or boosted based on 5 behavioral patterns.
- What nature teaches us on healthy environments to thrive and grow in?
- Looking at the soil, the space for growth, parasites, young and old trees. Reflections on what is left from the original sample and if co–existence is even allowed?
- Something on respect for those who went through the university of life and on heaving enough “beautiful” people!
- Understanding that life is not only about making a living, it’s about making a difference!
Marc Van Obberghen, Seasoned Business Transformation Practitioner & Coach.
Duration & Dates
- This is a 4 day training.
- Starting at 09.00 am till 17.00 pm. Precise dates, per period can be found on our website.
- Training material in English, training given in the Dutch language.
- € 2.650, Excl. VAT. Including drinks, luxury breads, dessert and additional reading material.
- This training can be followed, using the KMO Portefeuille.
- Our License Number is DV.O216943.
We use different training locations around Leuven.
Upon subscription, you will receive the precise location based on the training and date you have chosen.
The complete invoice amount is due before the start date of the training. And needs to be paid no later than one month in advance of the start date of the training.
In case of cancellation, there will be no refunds. A colleague however can take your place.
Carve (Y)our Future® Program is © 2018 Vade Ad Cor. All rights reserved. No part of the training may be reproduced, communicated or disseminated without Vade Ad Cor’s prior and written authorization. By participating in the training you confirm that Carve (Y)our Future® Program is Vade Ad Cor’s exclusive (intellectual) property.